The third Market Access Day will be devoted to promoting European Union trade agreements to businesses. Some of these agreements, even ones that provide major opportunities for European businesses, are still underused and not well known among businesses.
This day will also be an occasion to familiarise businesses with the many trade policy instruments available to them.
The discussions, led by the Deputy Director General responsible for trade rule enforcement at the Directorate General for Trade, will demonstrate the value of the European toolbox (e.g. Access2Markets portal, single points of entry, ROSA rules of origin self-assessment tool) and French resources (e.g. the regional solutions portal).
The event will also highlight the European Union trade defence instruments to raise awareness of them among French and European businesses.
+ Ask your questions
+ To complete this Day, do not hesitate to register to :
- All about Access2Markets – European Commission (5 April, 9-11 a.m.)
- To succeed in foreign markets: what you need to know about intellectual property - INPI (5 April, 11-12.30 a.m.)
- All about geographical indications - INAO ( 6 April, 11-12.30 a.m.)
- To secure your international trade operations and protect your interests : how the French Customs can assist you - DGDDI ( 7 April, 14-15.30 a.m.)
- Agro export days– Ministry of agriculture and food (from Tuesday April 5th to Friday April 8th)
The French Presidency of the Council of the European Union
On 1 January 2022, for the first time in 14 years, France will took over the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. How does the Council of the EU work and what will France’s role be? Read more >>
Find information on the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union: